Consumers are everywhere. Are you reaching them across channels? And if you are, are you doing it with the most impact and personalization as possible? We’re Kobie, and that’s what we do. Here’s some info that may help you make the loyalty program case for your company;
Mobile and Apps:
- 78% of consumers with retail credit shop daily on their smartphones and 50% want to manage their retail credit card account via an app.
- 85% are likely to download an app with relevant features (offers, coupons, rewards status, redemption, points balance) from their favorite retailer.
- 93% of people who use a mobile device for product/service research go on to make a purchase.
- 82% of smartphone users turn to their phone to influence their purchase decision while in store.
SoLoMo (Social, Local, Mobile):
- 28% of customers are willing to share their location via GPS.
- 38% of customers are willing to share their social handle.
- 42% of customers are willing to share their mobile number for text/SMS alerts.
- Personalized promotions
- 30% of brick-and-mortar visitors want the ability to receive personalized promotions while in the store.
- 44% of these customers want retailers to provide them with the option for “on-demand” personalized promotions while in store.
- Shopping online and via mobile presents a hyper-personalized “me and my shopping moment” experience that is essential for retailers to leverage.
- Nearly 50% of shoppers today describe themselves as preferring to shop online.
- Shoppers using tablets lead the way in monthly spending, averaging $203 per month or $2,436 per year.
- Mobile is a close second, averaging $196 per month or $2,352 per year.
- 77% of retailers agree that their legacy POS system is holding them back from providing a consistent customer experience across all channels.
And to think, as wide a variety as these touchpoints are, there’s no telling what new innovations and technologies will join the arena in the next one, five, ten and twenty years. If your business is lagging now, you’re at risk of extinction. Let us help you evolve into the multi-touchpoint, Omnichannel brand you should be.
Presented By Kobie Marketing: Experience Loyalty
Alliance Data, 2015 via Wise Marketer:
Alliance Data 2015 via:
Google/Nielsen, Mobile Path to Purchase study, November 2013:
Google/Ipsos, Consumers in the Micro-Moment, September 2015:
IBM, Shoppers disrupted: Retailing through the noise:
Akamai Performance matters report:
600 px wide embed code: